Okay, this is a very valuable – but very fun episode! Get ready to get great insights on virtual teams, the power of personal branding, and why you should build the business of “you.” Our featured guest is my buddy Chris Ducker, who is joining us all the way from his home in the Philippines!
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Chris Ducker is widely known as the “Virtual CEO.” He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger, and now a frequent periscoper, He is also the creator and host of the Tropical Think Tank annual mastermind event.
Chris is the best-selling author of Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business – which has become a staple in the bookshelves of many entrepreneurs.
Recently, he launched his robust membership community called Youpreneur, which he calls his “primary” business focus for the next 10 years. Chris is also the host of his newly rebranded podcast Youpreneur.FM., which is aligned to his new membership brand.
Originally from the U.K., Chris currently lives in the Philippines, where he heads up his company, Virtual Staff Finder.
On this episode, we have a very informative and fun conversation about virtual staffing, entrepreneurial loneliness, and building the business of you. Chris and I also spend a little time chatting about some of our favorite pastimes such as movies and music. Get ready to be both empowered and entertained!
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- What was that “high-altitude” moment that propelled Chris to quit his job and start his entrepreneurial journey?
- The reason why entrepreneurs should embrace delegation and virtual staff
- Why did he start creating mastermind meetings in different locations during his business travel?
- The focus of his newly launched online membership community
- Why everyone should focus on being themselves and building the business of YOU.
- Hear which Rocky movie is Chris’ actual favorite!
- And so much more!
Awesome Mentions from this Episode (with links):
- Chris’ Personal Website
- Virtual Freedom (book)
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Chris Ducker on Twitter
- “The Payback” by James Brown
- “Mess Around” by Ray Charles
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The #AskGaryVee Show