If you want to jumpstart your day with a better mindset, and if you are a recovering night owl – then this episode is especially for you!
That’s because we are chatting with Hal Elrod, the #1 best-selling author of the book “The Miracle Morning: The Not-So Obvious Secret …. Guaranteed To Transform Your Life…Before 8AM.”
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Hal, who is also known as “Yo Pal Hal”, is a keynote speaker, author, coach, and the host of the “Achieve Your Goals” podcast.
He is here on Gen X Amplified to talk about how you can positively change every area of your life, just by simply changing the way you wake up in the morning.
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- What was the life changing event that led Hal to becoming an author
- How your mindset totally can change your productivity
- Why having a set morning routine is the best way to jumpstart your day
- The reason why journaling is so valuable
- Why in the face of tragic events, you must embrace acceptance to move forward
- What is the best way to measure the level of success in our lives?
- And so much more!
Important Mentions from this Episode (with links):
- Hal Elrod’s Website
- The Miracle Morning Book
- Miracle Morning Website
- The Miracle Morning Community Facebook Group
- “Miracle Morning Song” by Yo Pal Hal Elrod
- “Front Row Foundation Anthem” by Hal Elrod, Brotha James, Kosha Dillz, Sarah Price
- Five Minute Journal