Wanna hear about podcasting from someone who has not only transformed the medium, but also found his perfect niche and teaches others how to do the same? Well on this episode, we are chatting with the one and only “Podmaster” himself, John Lee Dumas.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
John Lee Dumas is the Founder and Host of Entrepreneur On Fire (EOFire), an award winning podcast that reveals the journey of today’s most inspiring entrepreneurs – 7 days a week, which is the first of its kind. Also, his podcast alone generates over $250,000 a month in revenue. Wow.
With over 1 million unique listens a month, EntrepreneurOnFire has inspired millions of people – whom he calls “Fire Nation” to take control of their life and take the Entrepreneurial leap. He is also the creator of the mastermind community Podcaster’s Paradise.
In addition to EOFire, John offers a free 15-day course on podcasting at FreePodcastCourse.com., and also extends his “on fire” brand with Webinars On Fire, a course on how to create webinars that convert.
John is bringing the heat on Gen X Amplified to discuss his unprecedented podcast, why he chose his particular “niche”, and how every aspiring entrepreneur can uncover their zone of genius.
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- Why did John decide to do a 7-day-a-week podcast?
- John’s biggest fear when launching his show.
- What is a UVD (unique value distinguisher)
- What is the 5-day exercise that every aspiring entrepreneur should do?
- Why niching down is important when starting a business, especially online.
- Why you must have confidence to overcome the “impostor syndrome.”
- And so much more!
Important Mentions from this Episode (with links):
- Free Podcast Course
- Webinar On Fire
- “All I Do is Win” by DJ Khaled
- Podcast Websites