What do you get when you combine the ingredients of a prolific photographer, passionate podcaster, public speaker, and a magnificent mom? You get Lucrecer Braxton. And I’m absolutely thrilled to feature her as our guest on this episode of Gen X Amplified.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Lucrecer Braxton is an award-winning photographer, vlogger, and “mixed-media” artist. She has been a photographer for over 15 years and has had plenty of photos and original art published in books and magazines.
As an experienced speaker, Lucrecer has graced the stage at many conferences, most recently at the incredible Podcast Movement conference. She has also led workshops on relationship building, photography, blogging, and building communities online.
Recently, Lucrecer has launched an amazing podcast called Hello Friend – that features candid conversations weekly with guests, giving a glimpse into how they live their life, what they are reading, and why they are simple awesome.
On this episode, Lucrecer and I discuss her fascinating journey, her passion for photography, the motivation for her podcast launch, and why being true to yourself while providing value to others is the path to success.
- How did Lucrecer developed her passion for photography and storytelling?
- The importance of focusing on building relationships vs. the amount of followers you have.
- Why you should focus on helping and serving others.
- Why “mix tapes” was Lucrecer’s topic of her Podcast Movement speech.
- What makes her podcast different from others in her niche?
- Why “taking action” silences fear, doubters, and haters.
- And so much more!
Awesome Resources from this Episode:
- “Hello Friend” Podcast
- Podcast Movement
- Lucrecer on YouTube
- Lucrecer on Instagram
- Lucrecer on Twitter
- “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar featuring Lucenzo
- Lucrecer’s video about her “theme song”
- Louder Than Words by Todd Henry
- Pocket app