Do you want to live a life of time freedom, location freedom, and financial freedom? Then you will be excited for this episode of Gen X Amplified, and our featured guest Michael O’Neal, the Founder and Host of the very successful podcast, The Solopreneur Hour.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
My featured guest is someone who has definitely bounced back from challenges in his life, but is now CRUSHING it as an enterprenuer.
Michael O’Neal is the founder and host of the award-winning and much acclaimed business and entertainment podcast, The Solopreneur Hour. His podcast has already has more than 6 million downloads and monetized to over 200k dollars. The Solopreneur Hour features lively and engaging conversations with his guests, who share remarkable stories, advice and practical tips for an audience that badges itself as “proudly unemployable”.
Michael has an extensive background and education in social media, branding, web and print design, network marketing, and internet marketing,
To make things even more fascinating – he is also a professional drummer, car racer, competitive racquetball player, and former expert mountain bike racer and loves stand up comedy.
On this episode of Gen X Amplified, Michael is here to share with us his passions, insights, and plenty of valuable tips. And we get to hear him promote the life of time freedom, location freedom, and financial freedom: which are the core tenets of being a solopreneur.
- What famous Pittsburgh Steeler is Michael getting ready to work directly with?
- How Michael came up with a new business idea, and created a website and built an email list – all within 7 hours?
- That moment when Michael became truly unemployable.
- What makes his podcast different from other entrepreneur focused podcasts?
- How Michael really defines what exactly is a solopreneur.
- How can gen Xers find their swing and embrace becoming a solopreneur?
- And so much more!
Awesome Resources from this Episode:
- The Solopreneur Hour
- Michael on Twitter
- Sololab (Michael’s coaching community)
- “Driven To Tears” (LIVE) by Sting feat. Robert Downey Jr.
- “One on One” (LIVE) by Ceelo Green with Daryl Hall
- “Easy” (LIVE) by Lionel Richie feat. Lyfe Jennings
- “Epilogue (Nothing ‘Bout Me)” by Sting
- Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands by Marty Neumeier