If you’re interested in hearing about the virtues of business, love, and becoming a successful entrepreneur – then you will enjoy this value-driven conversation!
During this episode, we are going to unpack entrepreneurship, matchmaking, and the importance of taking care of things closer to home as an entrepreneur with our special guest – the awesome Paul C. Brunson.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Paul C. Brunson is an entrepreneur, television host, speaker, social media guru, and life coach. He is the founder of the top rated international matchmaking and coaching agency, the PCB Agency. And the author of the best-selling book It’s Complicated, But it doesn’t Have to Be: A Modern Guide to Finding and Keeping Love.
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- What was that transformational moment that led Paul to transition from investment banking to matchmaking?
- Why he believes that having a “partner” is essential when starting a business.
- How did get he get to work with Oprah Winfrey after only a week of launching his business?
- Why you should ALWAYS listen to your audience.
- The key areas Gen Xers should focus on before building a business.
- The most important device you have at your disposal.
- And so much more!
Important Mentions from this Episode (with links):
- Paul C. Brunson’s personal website
- Paul’s book – It’s Complicated But It Doesn’t Have to Be
- PCB Agency
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- #MentorMonday – Paul’s show on Spreecast
- Our World with Black Enterprise
- “You Don’t Know” by Jay Z