Do you wanna know more about digital marketing? Then you’ve come to the right episode.
Our guest, Rich Brooks, is a digital marketing expert, that oversees a web design and online marketing firm out of Portland, Maine called Flyte New Media.
He is a nationally recognized speaker and content creator, who has been featured on CNN.com, the Huffington Post, Inc. magazine and many other publications.
Rich is also the founder of the Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference – which is in its 4th year, he just relaunched his Agents of Change podcast.
On this episode, Rich and I chat about all things digital marketing – including how critical email is to your business growth.
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- Why going to live events are the best way to establish relationships.
- What is the best way to meet your ideal customers and covert to quality leads?
- The interesting way that Rich came up with the name of his agency.
- Why Rich decided to launch an annual conference, particularly in Maine.
- Why your email list is the most valuable tool you have as a small business owner.
- What is the best way to actually grow your email list.
- And so much more!
Important Mentions from this Episode (with links):
- Flyte New Media website
- Agents of Change Conference *Gen X Amplified listeners can get $25 off their pass, by using the promo code = GenX
- Agents of Change Podcast
- Rich Brooks on Twitter
- Rich’s first blog back in 1997
- “It’s Hard to Be a Saint in the City” by Bruce Springsteen
- Boomerang for Gmail
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so very much for checking out the podcast. There are so many other shows out there, so the fact that you took the time to listen in really means a lot!
Now if you enjoyed the show, I would be extremely grateful if you would go to iTunes and give an honest rating and review for this podcast. Ratings are very important when it comes to overall rankings and especially availability of the show for more people to enjoy.
And I do in fact read every review because your feedback is valuable and it’s important that we focus on providing the best content we can to our audience.
And please don’t forget to subscribe to Gen X Amplified in iTunes, if you haven’t already. That way, you will get updated each and every time a new episode is made available.
Also, if you could – share this episode on any social networks you see here below of this post, that would be awesome.
Again, thanks so much, and until next time – all the best to your success!