Happy New Year and Welcome to 2016!
Yes, we are back with a brand new episode, and it is a VERY SPECIAL one. That’s because we’re going to take a “listen” back, and celebrate season one of Gen X Amplified.
For this special episode, we are going to showcase some of our most popular episodes, and even play some soundbites from the featured guests. I had such a blast chatting with each guest, and their were so many valuable nuggets and insightful stories that they shared.
So here are some key soundbites from our top episodes, from 1 to 25:
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Featured Guests/Episodes (in order as played):
- Episode 021: Gretchen Rubin on Habits and Being Better Than Before
- Episode 001: Chris Brogan on Generational Leadership in a New Media World
- Episode 016: Jay Papasan on The ONE Thing That Matters Most in Business and Life
- Episode 003: Paul C. Brunson on Entrepreneurship, Relationships, and Focusing on Self
- Episode 002: Dorie Clark on How to Stand Out and Build a Following
- Episode 018: Michael Port on How to Steal the Show and Own the Moment in Life
- Episode 023: Scott Monty on Social Media Strategy and Thought Leadership
- Episode 010: C.C. Chapman on Content Marketing and Making Amazing Things Happen
- Episode 011: Chris Ducker on Personal Branding, Outsourcing, and Becoming a Youpreneur
- Episode 015: Lucrecer Braxton on Photography, Podcasting, and Serving Others
- Episode 008: John Lee Dumas on Podcasting and Finding Your Zone of Genius
- Episode 019: Todd Henry on Becoming Louder Than Words with your Unique Voice
- Episode 005: Hal Elrod on the Miracle of a Morning Routine
- Episode 022: Lamar and Ronnie Tyler on Building an International Brand and Movement
- Episode 017: Michael O’Neal on Being a Solopreneur and Proudly Unemployable