How do you really set yourself apart this noisy and crowded world? And how do you do work that is truly remarkable? The key is to develop an authentic voice.
To help us better understand to power of developing your unique voice – we are thrilled to have speaker, author, and podcaster, Todd Henry here on Gen X Amplified to discuss his latest best-selling book, Louder Than Words: Harness the Power of your Authentic Voice.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Todd’s latest book, Louder Than Words, is about how to develop an authentic voice that resonates and creates impact. Bestselling author Tom Rath called it “…one of the best guides to living a meaningful life I have ever read.”
He is also the host of the top-ranked podcast called “The Accidental Creative.”
Besides writing and podcasting, Todd speaks and consults across dozens of industries on creativity, leadership, and passion for work.
- What are the 3 elements of the voice Engine?
- Why you should consider writing a personal “manifesto”?
- The benefit of having a set of consistent daily practices to help you develop mastery.
- Why you should consider picking a specific person as your target audience for your content and marketing message.
- Why you should form a collective of peers to not only motivate you, but also speak unvarnished truth.
- Why Gen Xers should ask the question of why? – and not just what we do in life.
- And so much more!
Awesome Resources from this Episode:
- Louder Than Words
- Todd Henry’s website
- Accidental Creative (website)
- Accidental Creative (podcast)
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- “Don’t Stop” by Fleetwood Mac